NetDimensions Talent Suite cannot connect to the database.
Without a database, connection NetDimensions Talent Suite cannot start. Please check:
For more help and further details please check in the NetDimensions Troubleshooting Guide and your NetDimensions Installation Guide. Both are available in PDF format on the installation CD, or can be downloaded from www.netdimensions.com/support. The stack trace in ekp.log will contain additional specific information that will help pinpoint the failure.
- Have you downloaded and installed the JDBC drivers (if using Microsoft SQL Server)?
- Is the User ID, password, and database connection string correctly set in ekp.properties?
- Is the database running? Can you connect to it using another tool?
- Was the NetDimensions database created properly and fully? Are all the tables and data available in it?
- If you are upgrading from an earlier version of NetDimensions, and the upgrade kit contains a file named WEB-INF/web.xml, have you copied this file into your NetDimensions installation directory?
- If applicable, has the audit schema upgrade been executed? Please ensure the audit schema is up-to-date.